I almost missed posting this great editorial from Montana Cox – one of my favorite girls to come out of any Next Top Model series. This served as her first international editorial with THE Vogue Italia showcasing Valentino Haute Couture Fall Winter 2012-2013 collection. My girl clearly knows how to stand out in a crowd. She’s so rocking this fashion spread!!!! Git’ it girl! I’m so proud of ya’
Vogue Italia, September 2012
Photographer: Deborah Turbeville
Here’s the wildchild from Cycle 5, Lisa D’Amato gracing the cover of Beauty In Vogue supplement of Vogue Italia May 2012. D’Amato was declared the winner of America’s Next Top Model Cycle 17 – All-Stars edition and was granted the price of appearing in Beauty In Vogue. She was the oldest winner in the competition to date and I think her editorial and cover are amazing!!!! She’s totally rocking it! ‘girl truly deserved the win!
Photographer: Dusan Reljin
America’s Next Top Model Cycle 16 Winner Brittani Kline posing for the Beauty IN Vogue Cover, the beauty supplement of Vogue Italia which is part of her ANTM prizes!
We’re quite disappointed that Franca chose an outtake from her Vogue Italia (March Edition) spread to be used for this cover.
Photographer: Ellen Von Unwerth ; Styled by Sheila Single
What do you guys think of this cover?
check her Beauty In Vogue spread HERE.
Here’s Ann Ward’s editorial for Italian Vogue which is part of her prizes for winning the cycle 15 of America’s Next Top Model.
by Ellen Von Unwerth
PaddylastInc does not own any of the photos. Credits to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Vogue as we all know is the bible of fashion and we just love how it elevates fashion into art! Monthly we update the Vogue Covers that we have as part of our theme (look at the right side of your monitor) and how we just love seeing these fierce top cover girls jumping from Vogue covers to covers each month in different editions!
So, with that being said – here’s our Top 10 Vogue Covers of 2010 among all the editions that we came to see from the last 12 months.
10. Vogue Italia April 2010 With Amber Valleta – it looks a wee bit dated but stunning at the same time and we just can’t stop looking at it!
9. Vogue Germany May 2010 With Victoria Beckham shot by Alexi Lubomirski. – She look fantastic here, she look soft and vulnerable and it’s just the best that we’ve seen her!
8. Vogue Paris March 2010 With Rose Cordero – a black girl for like forever! Her moment has arrived and we are so loving this stunning cover!
7. Vogue Turkey March 2010 Maiden Issue with Jessica Stam shot by Patrick Demarchelier – What a great profile from Miss Stam and THE Demarchelier is just genius. Great start for the Turkish edition!
6.Vogue Italia May 2010 Daria Strokous and Kirsi Pyrhonen by Steven Meisel – The energy of this shot is so high, we could feel it oozing out from this cover,tbh.
5. Vogue Germany December 2010 With Edita Vilkeviciute -the red theme is perfect and so as her face which we’re so inlove with right at this very month of Christmas!
4.Vogue UK November 2010 With Lara Stone shot by Alasdair McLellan – Lara just put a spell on us and we’re forever bewitched by those gap-tooth!
3. Vogue Italia August 2010 Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel – totally epic! It’s probably the best cover shot by Steven Meisel this year!
2. Vogue Paris June / July 2010 With Kate Moss – She looks ethereal here and who doesn’t love Kate Moss on a cover???
1. Vogue Paris October 2010 With Lara Stone shot by by Mert & Marcus – She’s not the Top Model of The Year for nothing and this cover pretty much says it all!
What’s your favorite?
PaddylastInc does not own any of the photos. Credit to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Posted in Celebrity, Models
Tagged Alasdair McLellan, Alexi Lubomirski, Amber Valleta, Daria Strokous, Edita Vilkeviciute, Jessica Stam, Kate Moss, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Kristen McMenamy, Lara Stone, Mert & Marcus, Patrick Demarchelier, Rose Cordero, Steven Meisel, Victoria Beckham, Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Turkey, Vogue UK