Vogue as we all know is the bible of fashion and we just love how it elevates fashion into art! Monthly we update the Vogue Covers that we have as part of our theme (look at the right side of your monitor) and how we just love seeing these fierce top cover girls jumping from Vogue covers to covers each month in different editions!
So, with that being said – here’s our Top 10 Vogue Covers of 2010 among all the editions that we came to see from the last 12 months.
10. Vogue Italia April 2010 With Amber Valleta – it looks a wee bit dated but stunning at the same time and we just can’t stop looking at it!
9. Vogue Germany May 2010 With Victoria Beckham shot by Alexi Lubomirski. – She look fantastic here, she look soft and vulnerable and it’s just the best that we’ve seen her!
6.Vogue Italia May 2010 Daria Strokous and Kirsi Pyrhonen by Steven Meisel – The energy of this shot is so high, we could feel it oozing out from this cover,tbh.
5. Vogue Germany December 2010 With Edita Vilkeviciute -the red theme is perfect and so as her face which we’re so inlove with right at this very month of Christmas!
4.Vogue UK November 2010 With Lara Stone shot by Alasdair McLellan – Lara just put a spell on us and we’re forever bewitched by those gap-tooth!
3. Vogue Italia August 2010 Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel – totally epic! It’s probably the best cover shot by Steven Meisel this year!
2. Vogue Paris June / July 2010 With Kate Moss – She looks ethereal here and who doesn’t love Kate Moss on a cover???
1. Vogue Paris October 2010 With Lara Stone shot by by Mert & Marcus – She’s not the Top Model of The Year for nothing and this cover pretty much says it all!
What’s your favorite?
PaddylastInc does not own any of the photos. Credit to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.