When we look at Willow Smith, it’s like we’re seeing Rihanna when she was young. Then, we’d ask – how old is she again?
Willow is the youngest child of Will Smith and Jada Pinkette Smith. She was born in 2000 and had her film debut in 2007 playing his Dad’s daughter in I Am Legend.
Just last year, Willow launched her music career when she signed with Jay-Z’s Roc Nation label and releasing the up-beat single ‘Whip My Hair” which debut on number 11 at the US Billboard Hot 100. We love the song’s fun lyrics and the beats are very current and you could easily dance to it.
What got us writing this article is the fact that she’s only 10 years old and her fashion is way too disturbing for us. She does look great though but she’s giving us creeps with her extravagant outfits that she’s wearing in her every appearances. – She’s not even a teenager for Pete’s sake!
(Which reminds us of these spread from Vogue Paris Dec /January 2011 Issue.)
from Vogue Paris.
We find the whole image packaging too much at such a young age. We know that Rihanna is one of her biggest influences whom we really admire when it comes to fashion but having a 10 year old Rihanna is just more than we could handle. We’re hoping she could tone it down a little and find her own style and be young at the same time. Better yet, enjoy her tender age first! Cmon’ girl –you’re still a baby!
We love you Willow and we can’t wait to see you posing for a Vogue cover in the coming years!
PaddylastInc does not own any / some of the photos. Credits to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Vogue as we all know is the bible of fashion and we just love how it elevates fashion into art! Monthly we update the Vogue Covers that we have as part of our theme (look at the right side of your monitor) and how we just love seeing these fierce top cover girls jumping from Vogue covers to covers each month in different editions!
So, with that being said – here’s our Top 10 Vogue Covers of 2010 among all the editions that we came to see from the last 12 months.
10. Vogue Italia April 2010 With Amber Valleta – it looks a wee bit dated but stunning at the same time and we just can’t stop looking at it!
9. Vogue Germany May 2010 With Victoria Beckham shot by Alexi Lubomirski. – She look fantastic here, she look soft and vulnerable and it’s just the best that we’ve seen her!
8. Vogue Paris March 2010 With Rose Cordero – a black girl for like forever! Her moment has arrived and we are so loving this stunning cover!
7. Vogue Turkey March 2010 Maiden Issue with Jessica Stam shot by Patrick Demarchelier – What a great profile from Miss Stam and THE Demarchelier is just genius. Great start for the Turkish edition!
6.Vogue Italia May 2010 Daria Strokous and Kirsi Pyrhonen by Steven Meisel – The energy of this shot is so high, we could feel it oozing out from this cover,tbh.
5. Vogue Germany December 2010 With Edita Vilkeviciute -the red theme is perfect and so as her face which we’re so inlove with right at this very month of Christmas!
4.Vogue UK November 2010 With Lara Stone shot by Alasdair McLellan – Lara just put a spell on us and we’re forever bewitched by those gap-tooth!
3. Vogue Italia August 2010 Kristen McMenamy by Steven Meisel – totally epic! It’s probably the best cover shot by Steven Meisel this year!
2. Vogue Paris June / July 2010 With Kate Moss – She looks ethereal here and who doesn’t love Kate Moss on a cover???
1. Vogue Paris October 2010 With Lara Stone shot by by Mert & Marcus – She’s not the Top Model of The Year for nothing and this cover pretty much says it all!
What’s your favorite?
PaddylastInc does not own any of the photos. Credit to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Posted in Celebrity, Models
Tagged Alasdair McLellan, Alexi Lubomirski, Amber Valleta, Daria Strokous, Edita Vilkeviciute, Jessica Stam, Kate Moss, Kirsi Pyrhonen, Kristen McMenamy, Lara Stone, Mert & Marcus, Patrick Demarchelier, Rose Cordero, Steven Meisel, Victoria Beckham, Vogue, Vogue Germany, Vogue Italia, Vogue Paris, Vogue Turkey, Vogue UK