Yesterday was the opening of the Costume Institute Gala’s annual fashion exhibit with the theme Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. Celebrities from all walks of the industry flock to the Met Gala to show off their best fashion ensemble and raise funds for the…well, the Institute. With that being said let me present to you my Top 10 Favorites this year and we’ve a lot of super-awesome outfits and costumes so trimming it down to 10 was super-difficult!
10. Rihanna, a co-host of this year’s Met Gala was wearing Maison Margiela Artisanal.
9. The uber-slick trio of Offset, Quavo and Takeoff from Migos wearing Versace. (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
8. Rooney Mara is looking divine wearing a piece from Givenchy. (DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK)
7. Zendaya wears a custom Versace channeling Joan of Arc. EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
6. Sarah Jessica Parker, wearing Dolce & Gabbana
5. Janelle Monae looks absolutely fantastic in this Marc Jacob creation! Wow! (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
4. The Queen herself wearing Jean Paul Gaultier! Yasss! (John Shearer/Getty Images)
3. Bela Hadid was wearing Chrome Hearts.
2. And my second best dressed, and of course technically the best dressed male of the night goes to Chadwick Boseman who’s looking oh so fine with this Versace piece! (Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
And my best dressed this year goes to none other than the uber-gorg Blake Lively in this Versace number!!!!
Mandatory Credit: Photo by David Fisher/REX/Shutterstock (9662983ga)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, Arrivals, New York, USA – 07 May 2018
Yup, Versace wins this year! ❤
Posted in Celebrities, Events
Tagged Bela Hadid, Blake Lively, Chadwick Boseman, Janelle Monae, Madonna, Met Gala, Met Gala 2018, Migos, Rihanna, Rooney Mara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zendaya
US Vogue once again named their 10 Best Dressed of the Year with a special edition supplement featuring the Gossip Girl star Blake Lively on the cover shot by Mr. Patrick Demarchelier. Lively just graced the magazine’s cover June of this year.
The Ten Best Dressed
Best Dressed of the Decade
Sarah Jessica Parker as the Haute Bohemian
Jessica Biel as the American Beauty
Marion Cottilard as the Screen Siren
Lady Gaga as the Visionary
Blake Lively as the Bombshell
US First Lady Michelle Obama as The Independent
Carey Mulligan as the Free Spirit
Liya Kebede as the Conscious Chic
Shala Monroque, the Neo-Classicist
Agree With The List?
PaddylastInc does not own any of the photos. Credit to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Posted in Brands, Celebrity, Designers, Models
Tagged Blake Lively, Carey Mulligan, Jessica Biel, Kate Moss, Lady Gaga, Liya Kebede, Marion Cottilard, Michelle Obama, Sarah Jessica Parker, Shala Monroque, Vogue