Yesterday was the opening of the Costume Institute Gala’s annual fashion exhibit with the theme Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. Celebrities from all walks of the industry flock to the Met Gala to show off their best fashion ensemble and raise funds for the…well, the Institute. With that being said let me present to you my Top 10 Favorites this year and we’ve a lot of super-awesome outfits and costumes so trimming it down to 10 was super-difficult!
10. Rihanna, a co-host of this year’s Met Gala was wearing Maison Margiela Artisanal.
9. The uber-slick trio of Offset, Quavo and Takeoff from Migos wearing Versace. (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
8. Rooney Mara is looking divine wearing a piece from Givenchy. (DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK)
7. Zendaya wears a custom Versace channeling Joan of Arc. EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
6. Sarah Jessica Parker, wearing Dolce & Gabbana
5. Janelle Monae looks absolutely fantastic in this Marc Jacob creation! Wow! (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
4. The Queen herself wearing Jean Paul Gaultier! Yasss! (John Shearer/Getty Images)
3. Bela Hadid was wearing Chrome Hearts.
2. And my second best dressed, and of course technically the best dressed male of the night goes to Chadwick Boseman who’s looking oh so fine with this Versace piece! (Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
And my best dressed this year goes to none other than the uber-gorg Blake Lively in this Versace number!!!!
Mandatory Credit: Photo by David Fisher/REX/Shutterstock (9662983ga)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, Arrivals, New York, USA – 07 May 2018
Yup, Versace wins this year! ❤
Posted in Celebrities, Events
Tagged Bela Hadid, Blake Lively, Chadwick Boseman, Janelle Monae, Madonna, Met Gala, Met Gala 2018, Migos, Rihanna, Rooney Mara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zendaya
My internet connection was giving me headache and almost gave up with this year’s Best Dressed list but I figured that I cannot ignore these beautiful women who showed up beautifully and all dressed up like winners. (sad though because the day before the Grammys – Feb. 11, the legend, the voice, the music icon WHITNEY HOUSTON left us – such a shame really but the show must go on and so our list)
Wow. I am totally inlove with Guiliana Rancic tonight. This simple little black dress with matching black and gold heels are just a–mazing!
Heiress Paris Hilton in Basil Soda. She maybe irrelevant but she sure looked oh so fine!
Carrie Underwood in Gomez-Garcia. This is a fine number, even with the sparkle I still find it a bit subdued but nevertheless one of the best of the night 🙂
Ann V *speechless* oh, is that a dress? Lucky Maroon 5 guy!
I honestly have no idea why Kate’s here but she’s totally rocking this look! *salivating* and I’m not complaining at all!
Now, this is Adele in perfect elegance wearing Giorgio Armani! Her divine face could pull off anything. Oh, by the way – Congrats for sweeping the all your nominations! Well deserved mama!
Fergie’s wearing this sheer lace gown from the Jean Paul Gaultier couture collection! Fergie never looked this good!
I just totally love what Rihanna was rocking last night! This Giorgio Armani dress totally gave this girl gone bad a super slick-elegant look! I love you RiRi and you know that!
Katy Perry is wearing this dreamy Elie Saab Couture gown. It was the perfect post-divorce look. Mama Kitty working it big time!!!
I’m not really a big fan of T.Swift’s fashion sense but she totally blew me away with this Zuhair Murad number! The East-inspired dress is perfection with its dragon embroidery making Swift, oh well – The Ultimate Best Dressed Of The Night!
photos via zimbio©
Posted in Celebrity, Designers, Event, Models
Tagged Adele, Ann V, Basil Soda, Best Dressed, Carrie Underwood, Elie Saab, Fergie, Giorgio Armani, Gomez-Garcia, Grammy Awards, Guiliana Rancic, Jean Paul Gaultier, Katy Perry, Paris Hilton, Rihanna, Taylor Swift, Zuhair Murad