Yesterday was the opening of the Costume Institute Gala’s annual fashion exhibit with the theme Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination. Celebrities from all walks of the industry flock to the Met Gala to show off their best fashion ensemble and raise funds for the…well, the Institute. With that being said let me present to you my Top 10 Favorites this year and we’ve a lot of super-awesome outfits and costumes so trimming it down to 10 was super-difficult!
10. Rihanna, a co-host of this year’s Met Gala was wearing Maison Margiela Artisanal.
9. The uber-slick trio of Offset, Quavo and Takeoff from Migos wearing Versace. (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
8. Rooney Mara is looking divine wearing a piece from Givenchy. (DAVID FISHER/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK)
7. Zendaya wears a custom Versace channeling Joan of Arc. EVAN AGOSTINI/INVISION/AP/REX/SHUTTERSTOCK
6. Sarah Jessica Parker, wearing Dolce & Gabbana
5. Janelle Monae looks absolutely fantastic in this Marc Jacob creation! Wow! (Damon Winter/The New York Times)
4. The Queen herself wearing Jean Paul Gaultier! Yasss! (John Shearer/Getty Images)
3. Bela Hadid was wearing Chrome Hearts.
2. And my second best dressed, and of course technically the best dressed male of the night goes to Chadwick Boseman who’s looking oh so fine with this Versace piece! (Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
And my best dressed this year goes to none other than the uber-gorg Blake Lively in this Versace number!!!!
Mandatory Credit: Photo by David Fisher/REX/Shutterstock (9662983ga)
The Metropolitan Museum of Art’s Costume Institute Benefit celebrating the opening of Heavenly Bodies: Fashion and the Catholic Imagination, Arrivals, New York, USA – 07 May 2018
Yup, Versace wins this year! ❤
Posted in Celebrities, Events
Tagged Bela Hadid, Blake Lively, Chadwick Boseman, Janelle Monae, Madonna, Met Gala, Met Gala 2018, Migos, Rihanna, Rooney Mara, Sarah Jessica Parker, Zendaya
The 2012 Met Costume Institute Gala was held a couple of nights ago and as usual, celebrities arrived with their over the top ensembles that made the night one of the best fashion events of the year. So without further ado, I’d like to present my ten best dressed of the night!
10. Rooney Mara – Givenchy
9. Diana Agron – Carolina Herrera
8. Emma Roberts – Escada
7. Karolina Kurkova – Rachel Zoe
6. Cate Blanchett – Alexander McQueen
5. Beyonce – Givenchy
4. Camilla Belle – Ralph Lauren
3. Leighton Meester – Marchesa
2. Nina Dobrev – Donna Karan
My Best Dressed Of The Night goes to supermodel Gisele Bündchen wearing a black Givenchy dress which I think is very elegantly slick and clean! I so love it! She’s truly the embodiment of a physically non-aging supermodel!
Posted in Celebrity, Designers, Event, Models
Tagged Alexander McQueen, Best Dressed, Beyonce, Camilla Belle, Carolina Herrera, Cate Blanchette, Diana Agron Emma Roberts, Donna Karan, Escada, Gisele Bündchen, Givenchy, Karolina Kurkova, Leighton Meester, Marchesa, Met Gala, Nina Dobrev, Rachel Zoe, Ralph Lauren, Rooney Mara