Heya guys! I just want to show you my predictions on how the Top 16 will look like on Saturday night at the Crocus City Hall during the culmination of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. Don’t get me wrong though, I’ve already presented my Top 15 (based on their preliminary performances) but factoring everything, things would definitely change a bit in my opinion. So here is my prediction for the magic 15 plus the people’s choice!
MISS UNIVERSE 2013: Philippines – Ariella Arida
1st Runner-up: Ukraine – Olga Storozhenko
2nd Runner-up: Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova
3rd Runner-up: Brazil – Jakelyne Oliveira
4th Runner-up:Spain – Patricia Yurena Rodriguez
6. Israel – Titi Ayanaw
7. Puerto Rico – Monic Perez
8. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
9. Venezuela – Gabriela Isler
10. Czech Republic – Gabriela Kratochvilova
11. Nicaragua – Nastassja Bolivar
12. Croatia – Melita Fabecic
13. Poland – Paulina Krupinska
14. Turkey – Berrin Keklikler
15. USA – Erin Brady
16. Azerbaijan – Aysel Manafova
(I’d like to think that either PR, PHILIPPINES or VENEZUELA will be getting the People’s Choice votes so an additional Trump Pick will come into play with debuting nation Azerbaijan as its receiver)
Posted in Beauty Pageants, Brands, Event, TV Show
Tagged Ariella Arida, Aysel Manafova, Berrin Keklikler, Elmira Abdrazakova, Erin Brady, Gabriela Isler, Gabriela Kratochvilova, Hinarani de Longeaux, Jakelyne Oliveira, Melita Fabecic, Miss Universe, Miss Universe 2013, Monic Perez, Nastassja Bolivar, Olga Strozhenko, Patricia Yurena Rodriguez, Paulina Krupinska, Titi Yitayish Ayanaw
Monic Perez of Puerto Rico is reigning still as my Top Pick for this year’s Miss Universe crown!
1. Puerto Rico‘s undeniable charisma and sex appeal keeps other girls from claiming the top spot from her two hot picks in a row now. Every single chance I had, I am checking forums, blogs and just plain searching and Monic as I see it is the most consistent. This girl’s the one to beat at the moment!
2. Erin Brady is an upgrade from last year’s winner and the reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo. Had Brady won the Miss USA crown last year, everyone will be at peace at the loss of Janine ( myself included) at last year’s Miss Universe (but let’s move on LOL). Erin is tall, feisty, charming and has a great personality. A back to back win is not far-fetched but it’s kinda risky 🙂 *wink*
3. Olga Strozhenko of Ukraine remains to be one of my favorites. This girl is pure class and elegance in the real sense of the world. ‘girl doesn’t have a bad angle!
4. Croatia’s Melita Fabecic will be a surefire hit in Russia. She’s young and was declared the most beautiful woman in Croatia and she’s European! She’s got everything going for her!
5. Whulandary Herman of Indonesia is probably the best Indonesian delegate to represent Indonesia in any international beauty pageant EVER! This girl’s a freaking supermodel! If an Asian could win this pageant if it is to be held tomorrow, hands down – she’s got it in the bag!
THE REST OF MY TOP 15 ARE
6. Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova
7. Israel – Yityish Aynaw
8. Dominican Republic – Yaritza Reyes
9. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
10. Venezuela – Maria Gabriela Isler
11. Peru – Cindy Mejia Santa Maria
12. Poland – Paulina Krupinska
13. Philippines – Ariella Arida
14. Brazil – Jakelyne Oliveira
15. Italy – Luna Isabella Voce
Who’s you favorite this year?
Posted in Beauty Pageants, Brands, Celebrity, Event
Tagged Ariella Arida, Cindy Mejia Santa Maria, Elmira Abdrazakova, Erin Brady, Hinarani de Longeaux, Jakelyne Oliveira, Luna Isabella Voce, Maria Gabriela Isler, Melita Fabecic, Miss Universe, Miss Universe 2013, Monic Perez, Olga Strozhenko, Pauilna Krupinska, Whulandary Herman, Yaritza Reyes, Yityish Aynaw
October signaled the start of the Miss Universe season where one lucky lady will be crown the most beautiful woman in the Universe at the beautiful city of Moscow, Russia come November 9. A few days from now, delegates from all over the world will be arriving in Moscow hoping to succeed the title and crown of reigning queen, Olivia Culpo of the United States. As I’m typing this, a lot of hot picks have been created at forums, blogs and pageant sites alike and yours truly also came up with my first hot picks – choosing my top 15 favorites pre-arrival and analyzing the lady who’s most likely to win it. Here are my top15 ladies and gents…
my first hot picks for Top15
1. PUERTO RICO – MONIC PEREZ
My numero uno for the crown at this stage goes to Monic Perez of Puerto Rico. After the heartbreaking non-placement of Bodine last year (whom I predicted to win last year-ouch!) – they are now back with a vengeance crowning this alluring latin goddess to compete with the best in Russia. Last year, Bodine may have been hyped to death with a disappointing outcome but with or without hype for Monic – this girl cannot be ignored. Puerto Rico will bounce back big this time.
2.Ukraine – Olga Strozhenko
Olga’s ethereal beauty may just be the biggest threat to anyone trying to win the crown – Monic included. ‘Girl is almost perfect that I feel that it could also be her downfall. But hey, Ukraine has a good track record – what Olesya Stefanko failed to accomplish in 2011 could be Olga’s destiny this year.
3. Dominican Republic – Yaritza Reyes
photo by Rafael Rivas
I think it’s high time that a lady from Dominican Republic be recognized yet again and enter the semis! After Ada placing runner up to Stefania – the Dominican ladies went MIA from the last three years. This year, though, they are sending quite stunning queen who could also win it all.
my top 4 – 15
4. Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova
5. Croatia – Melita Fabecic
6. USA – Erin Brady
7. Colombia – Lucia Aldana
8. Poland – Paulina Krupinska
9. Italy – Luna Isabella Voce
10. Israel – Yityish Aynaw
11. Australia – Olivia Wells
12. Czech Republic – Gabriela Kratochvilova
13. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
14. Indonesia – Whulandary Herman
15. Venezuela – Maria Gabriela Isler
Who are on your hot picks?
Images credits to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Posted in Beauty Pageants, Brands, Event
Tagged Elmira Abdrazakova, Erin Brady, Gabriela Kratochvilova, Hinarani de Longeaux, Lucia Aldana, Luna Isabella Voce, Maria Gabriela Isler, Melita Fabecic, Miss Universe, Miss Universe 2013, Monic Perez, Olga Strozhenko, Olivia Wells, Paulina Krupinska, Whulandary Herman, Yaritza Reyes, Yityish Aynaw