Heya guys! I just want to show you my predictions on how the Top 16 will look like on Saturday night at the Crocus City Hall during the culmination of the 2013 Miss Universe pageant. Don’t get me wrong though, I’ve already presented my Top 15 (based on their preliminary performances) but factoring everything, things would definitely change a bit in my opinion. So here is my prediction for the magic 15 plus the people’s choice!
MISS UNIVERSE 2013: Philippines – Ariella Arida
1st Runner-up: Ukraine – Olga Storozhenko
2nd Runner-up: Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova
3rd Runner-up: Brazil – Jakelyne Oliveira
4th Runner-up:Spain – Patricia Yurena Rodriguez
6. Israel – Titi Ayanaw
7. Puerto Rico – Monic Perez
8. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
9. Venezuela – Gabriela Isler
10. Czech Republic – Gabriela Kratochvilova
Erin Brady clinching the top spot is not a real shocker because she could really win this!
She’s a hot favorite to win the Miss Universe crown ever since she won the Miss USA pageant and I can see why. She’s got the facial beauty of Olivia Culpo, the sensuous glare of Dayana Mendoza, the elegance of Leila Lopes and the x factor of Ximena Navarette. I don’t really mind her winning a back to back for the US cuz’ she’s so worth it!
Russia’s Elmira Abdrazakova and Ariella Arida of the Philippines
Hometown girl Elmira is too hard to ignore. Her multiracial beauty is simply captivating and with her home turf advantage, she could very well be on her way to the crown if she can pull enough steam until the finale.
Meanwhile, my girl Ariella Arida stepped it up big time and I cannot believe that over a period of just one week – she was able to deliver the goods for an impending top 5 finish and if she’s lucky, maybe the third crown for the Philippines! You go girl!
4. Ukraine – Olga Strorozhenko 5. Poland – Paulina Krupinska 6. Puerto Rico – Monic Perez
7. Australia – Olivia Wells
8. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
9. Croatia – Melita Fabecic
10. Israel – Titi Yitayish Ayanaw 11. Czech Republic – Gabriela Kratochvilova 12. Turkey – Berrin Keklikler
From the moment that she sets foot in Russia, Olga Strorozhenko of Ukraine dazzled me with her sizzling sex appeal and undeniable x factor. This girl is bringing it and if she continue what she’s doing now, I could definitely see a European being declared the brightest star in the Universe.
2. Puerto Rico Monic Perez
She’s a favorite of mine from the very beginning and post arrival – Monic’s being oh-so-quiet that’s why I didn’t feel much from her this week. She’d bounce back, though, she has a very tough competition for the crown now.
3. Vietnam Truong Thi May
Just how did I miss this exotic beauty from Vietnam??!!? That sincere smile, those bone structures and beautiful long body! Oh my! She’s my new Whulan! Definitely someone to look out for! If this was 2008, Vietnam may have won the crown!
4. USA – Erin Brady 5. Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova 6. Israel – Titi Yitayish Ayanaw
7. France – Hinarani de Longeaux 8. Bolivia – Alexia Viruez 9. Poland – Paulina Krupinska
Monic Perez of Puerto Rico is reigning still as my Top Pick for this year’s Miss Universe crown!
1.Puerto Rico‘s undeniable charisma and sex appeal keeps other girls from claiming the top spot from her two hot picks in a row now. Every single chance I had, I am checking forums, blogs and just plain searching and Monic as I see it is the most consistent. This girl’s the one to beat at the moment!
2.Erin Brady is an upgrade from last year’s winner and the reigning Miss Universe Olivia Culpo. Had Brady won the Miss USA crown last year, everyone will be at peace at the loss of Janine ( myself included) at last year’s Miss Universe (but let’s move on LOL). Erin is tall, feisty, charming and has a great personality. A back to back win is not far-fetched but it’s kinda risky 🙂 *wink*
3. Olga Strozhenko of Ukraine remains to be one of my favorites. This girl is pure class and elegance in the real sense of the world. ‘girl doesn’t have a bad angle!
4. Croatia’s Melita Fabecic will be a surefire hit in Russia. She’s young and was declared the most beautiful woman in Croatia and she’s European! She’s got everything going for her!
5. Whulandary Herman of Indonesia is probably the best Indonesian delegate to represent Indonesia in any international beauty pageant EVER! This girl’s a freaking supermodel! If an Asian could win this pageant if it is to be held tomorrow, hands down – she’s got it in the bag!
THE REST OF MY TOP 15 ARE
6. Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova
7. Israel – Yityish Aynaw
8. Dominican Republic – Yaritza Reyes
9. France – Hinarani de Longeaux
10. Venezuela – Maria Gabriela Isler
11. Peru – Cindy Mejia Santa Maria
12. Poland – Paulina Krupinska
13. Philippines – Ariella Arida
14. Brazil – Jakelyne Oliveira
15. Italy – Luna Isabella Voce
October signaled the start of the Miss Universe season where one lucky lady will be crown the most beautiful woman in the Universe at the beautiful city of Moscow, Russia come November 9. A few days from now, delegates from all over the world will be arriving in Moscow hoping to succeed the title and crown of reigning queen, Olivia Culpo of the United States. As I’m typing this, a lot of hot picks have been created at forums, blogs and pageant sites alike and yours truly also came up with my first hot picks – choosing my top 15 favorites pre-arrival and analyzing the lady who’s most likely to win it. Here are my top15 ladies and gents…
my first hot picks for Top15
1. PUERTO RICO – MONIC PEREZ
My numero uno for the crown at this stage goes to Monic Perez of Puerto Rico. After the heartbreaking non-placement of Bodine last year (whom I predicted to win last year-ouch!) – they are now back with a vengeance crowning this alluring latin goddess to compete with the best in Russia. Last year, Bodine may have been hyped to death with a disappointing outcome but with or without hype for Monic – this girl cannot be ignored. Puerto Rico will bounce back big this time.
2.Ukraine – Olga Strozhenko
Olga’s ethereal beauty may just be the biggest threat to anyone trying to win the crown – Monic included. ‘Girl is almost perfect that I feel that it could also be her downfall. But hey, Ukraine has a good track record – what Olesya Stefanko failed to accomplish in 2011 could be Olga’s destiny this year.
3. Dominican Republic – Yaritza Reyes
photo by Rafael Rivas
I think it’s high time that a lady from Dominican Republic be recognized yet again and enter the semis! After Ada placing runner up to Stefania – the Dominican ladies went MIA from the last three years. This year, though, they are sending quite stunning queen who could also win it all.
my top 4 – 15
4. Russia – Elmira Abdrazakova 5. Croatia – Melita Fabecic 6. USA – Erin Brady 7. Colombia – Lucia Aldana 8. Poland – Paulina Krupinska 9. Italy – Luna Isabella Voce 10. Israel – Yityish Aynaw 11. Australia – Olivia Wells 12. Czech Republic – Gabriela Kratochvilova 13. France – Hinarani de Longeaux 14. Indonesia – Whulandary Herman 15. Venezuela – Maria Gabriela Isler
Who are on your hot picks?
Images credits to the owners. No copyright infringement intended.
Hinarani de Longeaux, Miss France 2013, first runner up
Height: 5 ft 10 1⁄2″
Hailed as one of the early and still frontrunners for the Miss Universe crown this year; this Tahitian born French beauty will not be ignored in Russia! Despite not winning the national title, destiny somehow made its way to let her compete with the best of what the world has to offer come November in Moscow. Hinarani’s glowing exotic features made her one of THE ONE TO BEAT girls for the crown and only a Bodine-Koehler robbery would deny her a place in the semis!