Disregarding their respective categories, here are my Top 12 favorite acts for this season!
My numero uno is Berget Lewis. She’s simple unbelievable! The world need to hear her voice!
2. Anthony Russell – He’s the most likable contestant this year and he’s got a very unique sound!!! Totally rooting for this guy!
3. Grace Davies is Adele 2.0! Let’s see if the UK public feel the same way.
4. Matt Linnen. Drop Dead Gorg. Physically and that fucking sexy voice!
5. Tracy Leanne Jefford – She’s going to be Berget’s biggest competition in the overs category! Beautiful, classy and utterly charismatic!
6. Sean and Connor Price. I’m already guessing them advancing into the semis!
7. Kevin Davy White. The male version of Berget. Non-UK singer with a big voice!
8. Chloe Rose Moyle. Just because she’s cute and a better substitute for Taylor Swift.
9. Jack & Joel. I just thought they’re real fun. Let them in if Clique *high kick* won’t make it.
10. The Cutkelvins. Same a Chloe’s. Good eyecandy. The girl would have to be solo though. Real talk only.
11. Rebecca Grace. Too similar with Grace but still, she’s got a fantastic set of pipes!
12. Sam Black. Will either be in a group or solo. Either way, he’s going to make it!
Special Mention: The supe adorable Jordan Rabjohn whom I can already see being eliminated and getting ask to join a group…
Videos and photos courtesy of the
Posted in Brands, TV Shows
Tagged Anthony Russell, Berget Lewis, Chloe Rose Moyle, Grace Davies, Jack & Joel, Jordan Rabjohn, Kevin Davy White, Matt Linnen, Rebecca Grace, Sam Black, Sean and Conor Price, The CutKelvins, The X Factor, The X Factor UK 2017, The X Factor UK 2017 Top 12, Tracy Leanne Jefford
The fourteenth season of the The X Factor UK has premiered yesterday and they gave us fans a taste of what we can expect this season. Almost all the hopefuls in the first week of audition made it, or at least almost all of those they’ve shown!
We still have the same panel from last year headed by Simon Cowell with Sharon Osbourne, Nicole Scherzinger and Louis Walsh.
Top 3 Auditionees:
- Anthony Russell, 27
Anthony has got this very unique voice and a very endearing personality. He was sporting a shiner during his audition and I think the judges just really felt bad for him. That’s not to say he only got pity votes because he’s seriously good! I’m guessing as early as now that he’ll make it to the live show. Nicole will decide his fate this year.
He also stated that he auditioned back in 2007 when he was a cocky 17 years old. Very funny audition because he was so cocky. I don’t think Simon liked him back then.
2. Grace Davies, 20
I think she’s this year’s Caitlyn Vanbeck but with more originality and more likable! Her song Roots really is AMAZING! Have a listen NOW!
3. Sam Black, 27
Another guy under Nicole’s category if he’s not gonna be eliminated first and eventually ends up in a group. He’s really good looking and he’s got a really nice old-school voice. He looks like a starving version of James Morrison but more good looking. I think he’d do well as a solo artist. I’m not sure if he’s the best yet but for now, amongst those whom they’ve shown this first episode – he’s definitely one of the best!
The rest who made it through…
I super adore Gaga Lord! Her big voice is unbelievable! Not sure yet how they would package here if they decide to get her through the overs category in the live show.
Jordan Rabjohn is adorable as fuck and I can already tell that they’re going to put him in a group…
Jack & Joel are a good act but I don’t think they will be THAT marketable. I’m not even sure if Joel can do other things aside from beat boxing and playing the guitar but he’s the likable one in this duo although Jack has a fantastic vocals obviously.
I loved Kayleigh Taylor’s personality and I think she’s really likable but I don’t get her voice yet. I feel like she’s screaming the whole song but that’s just for me tho. Best of luck to her!
Holly Tandy is only 15 people. Yep. She look like a supermodel and sounds okay. I just don’t think she’ there yet. She’s very raw tho and I think the judges saw potentials in her…
The look and sound good but the whole thing is too rehearsed and the second song when Simon asked them to sing a second song sounds like they’re miming…hhmm
Who are your favorites amongst those who auditioned yesterday?
Videos and photos courtesy of the
Posted in Celebrities, Music, TV Show, TV Shows
Tagged Anthony Russell, Gaga Lord, Grace Davies, Holly Tandy, Jordan Rabjohn, Kayleigh Taylor, Rak-Su, Sam Black, The X Factor, The X Factor UK, The X Factor UK 2017