I was trying to get my friend Livvy to do the recap for me this week since some gig came up and I was unable to watch the latest episode of Cycle 22 right away (but ala, bitch says NO CAN DO) so of course, I did try to watch it before writing this despite the shitty net connection in the mountains. I cannot believe Delanie (sorry, no spoiler tag) actually went home over *********.
So from last week, the remaining models are to do this really embarrassing runway where they would find out whether they actually made the cut. Really, mama TyTy?
On to the runway/elimination pre-final 14 – these (this) are (is) the model (s) that made the mark for me. -> Lacey – She’s clearly the frontrunner of this cycle. That jaw, that look, that personality. This cycle is hers to lose at this early stage of the competition.
You gotta love the angle between Devin and Bello.LOL OMG. Those two are TV golden!
Challenge winner by the way was Mame – still gorgeous but I thought Lacey killed it!
Photoshoot: Each model were paired and bounded together for the shoot . Here are the photos and the pairings.
First Call Out: Devin = 36 (It was a great photo but honestly not the best for me – so don’t fret Devin fans – that just IMO *wink)
2. Justin = 35.5 (lovely shot but getting points way higher than Lacey was just ridiculous – doesn’t he look like Rain in there though?)
3. Lacey = 34.7 (I still think this girl should’ve taken the best photo)
4. Mikey = 34.5 (He’s good, like really good but he should learn to stfu because his attitude just totally suck donkeyballs)
5. Ava = 33.3 (she totally nailed it, not the best but she’s the one who carried the picture)
6. Mame = 33 (I hope she wont be stuck just being the very pretty mdoel)
7. Bello = 32.3 (I’ve to give it to Bello – he worked really well with Lacey)
8. Ashley = 32.2 (forgot about her as of this writing)
9. Courtney = 30.7 (it was a pretty photo but Mikey totally overshadowed her)
10. Hadassah = 30.1 (meh – girl, you are so pretty but that shot *smh*)
11. Nyle = 30 (just not spectacular – too blank IMO)
12. Dustin = 29.5 (bae, what happened?)
Bottom Two: Stefano (it was awful so just stop with your cocky attitude already) and Delanie (wtf? Delanie??!)
Again, I cannot believe Delanie went home first! Do you think the right model got the boot?