This is my first time sharing my book haul from a certain period of time and this one is just from last month! I often buy books from thrift shops, book sales and from the three leading book stores in the country – the National Book Store, Fully Booked and Powerbooks. Mostly, from National Book Store because they are more varied and they tend to be way cheaper for some reason! Haha! So without further ado, let me present to you these titles!
From this haul, I’ve already read three of the series via ebooks (The 5th Wave, The Maze Runner series, and the Reckoners) but it’s really nice to have copies which I’ve got for very affordable prices!
I’ve scored Another Day by David Levithan for P299 only which is also the most expensive from this haul but considering it’s regularly priced at 499 on paperback and I’ve the hardbound copy… I know right?
The other titles if you cannot read them on the image are:
1. The Best of the Morning Rush Top 10 with Chico, Delamar and Gino Volume 3
For P199 each from the National Book Store
1. Black Ice – Becca Fitzpartick (
2. Five Kingdoms Series (1-4) – Brandon Mull
3. The Infinite Sea (The 5th Wave, Book 2) – Rick Yancey
4. Jardhead – Anthony Swofford
1. Love Letters to the Dead – Ava Delaira
2. Steelheart (The Reckoners, Book 1) – Brandon Sanderson
3. The Bane Chronicles – Cassandra Clare
4. The 5th Wave (The 5th Wave, Book 2) – Rick Yancey
5. The Scorch Trials (The Maze Runner, Book 2) – James Dashner
For P99 each from the National Book Store
1. The Lord of Opium (Matteo Alacran, Book 2) – Nancy Farmer
2. Struck by Lightning – Chris Colfer
For P39 each from Chapters & Pages
1. Mystic River – Dennis Lehane
2. The Vineyard – Barbara Delinsky
I’ve always wanted to read a Delinsky novel because I’ve been seeing her name since I started reading books from Belva Plain and Rosamunde Pilcher – I’m pretty excited, hopefully this first one would a great experience!
So that sums up my book haul post! I’ve already started with Struck by Lightning and it’s already looking great!
What are you reading now?