This gallery contains 18 photos.
via Philippine Daily Inquirer
- DSWD is accepting donations: NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (at the back of CAAP)
- Roel Montesa – 09263469927, email@example.com
- Elma Pille – firstname.lastname@example.org
- Cash deposits accepted – DSWD Bank Acct. at Landbank of the Philippines Nos. 3122-1011-84 (current) and 3124-0055-81 (savings) Fe Catalina Ea – 09186281897
- Repacking of relief goods ongoing at DSWD-NROC, Pasay City. Interested volunteers can call 8512681 to schedule.
- World Vision, an international Christian humanitarian, development and relief organization is accepting donations for Typhoon Yolanda survivors. Donor hotline 372-7777 or visit their website
- Operation Walang Iwanan – Gawad Kalinga
- World Food Programme Philippines is accepting donations through their website
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya pledge lines (02) 411-0183, 411-0182, 411-0115
- The Philippine Red Cross provides many ways to donate. Hotline: 143 Trunkline: 5270000
- You may also SMS donations by texting RED<space>AMOUNT to 2899(Globe) or 4143(Smart)
- Cebu Provincial Government, is in need of volunteers to repack relief goods for Northern Cebu, Leyte, and Bohol. Contact Ms. Evelyn Senajon at 254-7198 and 254-8397, PSWDO, Ground Floor Executive Bldg., Cebu Provincial Capitol.
- The Office of Senator Bam Aquino, Extension Room 23, 5/F Senate of the Philippines, GSIS Financial Complex, Pasay City, is accepting donations Monday to Thursday from 9am – 6pm. Contact Mr. Ares Goyena at (0917)621-6311.
- For the Ayala Foundation’s ‘Laging Handa Fund’, overseas donors can use this online portal for donations.
- ShelterBox is an international disaster relief charity that provides emergency shelter and life-saving supplies to families around the world who are affected by disasters. Donations are welcome through its website. Know more about their efforts in the Philippines for victims of typhoon Yolanda (international codename Haiyan) here.
- De La Salle University’s Center for Social Concern and Action (COSCA) is accepting web-based donations from overseas individuals via GlobalGiving.com. Credit and debit card donations accepted. Contact Joseph Rosal, Coordinator for Community Engagement, COSCA at 525-4267 or local 147 for more information.
- UP Diliman USC Student Council, New CHK gym, UP Diliman, Commonwealth Avenue, Alex Castro, 0917-8725396, Tweet @uscupdiliman
- Tulong Kabataan: UP System, UP Office of the Student Regent are accepting donations in cash or kind. Dropoff point: Vinzon’s Hall, UP Diliman, Quezon City. Contact Eds (0927)384-1392 or Zie (0916)796-5740) for more information.
- Phi Yolanda Relief Operations of Phi Kappa Mu Fraternity and Phi Lambda Delta Sorority of UP Manila, Pagkalma Park, UP College of Medecine, Pedro Gil St., Malate, Manila, Contact Miko – 09175129144 or Gela – 09277029488, tweet @PhiLambdaDelta1
- Tulong Tomasino of the UST Simbahayan Community Development Office in Manila is accepting donations. Tweet @USTCSC.
- Center for Social Action and Concern (COSCA) De La Salle University Manila, food and non food donations can be droped off at the COSCA Office 2nd Floor, Br Connon Hall. Contact Joseph Rosal at (0922) 899-2558 for inquiries.
- Ateneo De Manila Disaster Response and Management Team is accepting cash donations. Check this page on how to donate. For inquiries contact the Office of the Vice President for Social Development at (632) 4266001 locals 4051, 4054, 4099.
- De La Salle College of St Benilde’s Yakap Mo Yakap Ko Benefit Concert was originally a benefit concert for the kids in Smokey Mountain. The Betina and Catalino Yap Foundation was planning to build a library in the area. They will be accepting donations during the event on November 22, 2013, 6pm-10pm. Regular price for the concert is Php 300.00
- Dakila’s Ride and Rock Relief is calling on artists, cyclicts, donors, and individuals willing to donate their talent, time, and relief goods on November 10, 9am to 4pm at My Little Arts Place, 222 Wilson St., San Juan City, Metro Manila. For inquiries call 435-4309.
- TindogTacloban, a partnership among private individuals, Victory Christian Fellowship (VFC), and the City Mayor’s Office of Tacloban are accepting donations and volunteers for deployment. Contact Ms. Joey Hernandez at 347-3975 for inquiries. Donations may be dropped off at the following locations:
- VCF Alabang – 4th Floor Filinvest Wing, Festival Supermall, Alabang, Muntinlupa City
- VCF Fort – 32nd Street corner University Parkway Bonifacio Global City
- Operation Blessing Philippines is accepting donations in cash and kind at E. Rodriguez Ave. C5 Road cor. Corporal Cruz Bagong Ilog, Pasig City. Call 477-7802 to 04 or (0917)581-2603 for more details. Operation Blessing is also accepting volunteers for their partners in Cebu and other nearby areas.
- De La Salle Santiago Zobel through its Social Action Office (SAO) now accepts donations for the affected communities in the recent Typhoon Yolanda. Kindly bring all donations to Gate 2, 3, and 7 of the campus. For inquiries, contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto at 0917-8597602 or Ms. Evangeline De Peralta at 0917-5638870.
- Citizen’s Disaster Response Center is calling for donations and volunteer’s at 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City. Call 929-9820 for inquiries.
- The Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations of the UP College of Medicine s now again accepting donations for victims of Typhoon Yolanda. Eman (0925-884-3050) or Billy (0927-571-1017/0922-535-6100).
- Monetary donations may be deposited at the following account:
Account name: Mu Sigma Phi Relief Operations
Account number: 504259500015
Bank: Philippine National Bank (PNB) – PGH Branch
- Donations from overseas may also be coursed through the following:
Swift Code: PNBMPHMM
Routing # 01008-0081
- St. Michael’s Church at The Fort is accepting donations through Father Arnold. Water and food are badly needed. The church addesss is at 39th Street, North Bonifacio Triangle, Bonifacio Global City.
- DLSZ through its Social Action Office (SAO) now accepts donations for the affected communities in the recent Typhoon Yolanda. Kindly bring all donations to Gate 2, 3, and 7.
- AWANA Organization Philippines is accpeting donations starting Monday, 9am-6pm at 35-A Scout Tobias Street, Brgy Laging Handa in Quezon City. For cash donations, you may visit us at our office or deposit your donation to: BPI Family Bank (E. Rodriguez-Broadway Branch) Peso Current Account Number: 6871-0015-86 Dollar Current Account Number: 6874-0059-22 Swift: BOPIPHMM. Contact Jennifer Jansalin at (02) 376-5688 or 0928-8531693
- ETYSBM Student Council of Mapua Institute of Technology is now accepting relief goods at 333 333 Gil Puyat Ave, Makati City. Contact Angeline Bernardino (0915)446-9715 or Edgar Aquino (0905)149-2319 for more information.
- Santuario de San Anotio Church at 3117 McKinley Road, Forbes Park, Makati will be accepting on November 10 at 9am at the Parish Center. The goods will have to be packed in Manila for immediate distribution in Tacloban and other affected areas. Call (632) 843-8830 to 31 for more details.
- Air21 offers free door-to-door pick-up of relief goods on Sunday (Nov 10) 10:00 AM to 4:00 PM. Just call their hotline at 8542100 to schedule pick-up.Call 8542100 or tweet @Air21ph
- Tulong Kabataan Relief Drive is calling out for volunteers, food, medicine and non food donations at the following addresses
- Kabataan Partylist HQ: #5 Palosapis St., Brgy Amihan, Proj 3, Quezon City
- CEGP National Office, 37-C Yale St., Cubao, Quezon City
- LFS HQ, 1650 Sisa St., Sampaloc Karatula Up, Manila
- Give a Drop of Love, CFC Foundation, Inc. WWP at Apartelle 12, Starmall Complex, EDSA cor. Shaw Blvd., Madaluyong City are accepting food/non-food donations. For cash donations: CFCFI BPI Mandaluyong Branch, Dollar: 0184-0279-84 or Peso: 0181-0504-89. Fax your deposit slip to (+632) 718-2213. Contact Anna Arcaya at 718-2213 or (0923)583-8577 for more details.
- St. Scholastica’s College is accepting donations (cash or in kind). You may drop off the donations at 2560 Leon Guinto St., Manila, located behind DLS-College of St. Benilde. For cash donation, you may look for Sr. Selene or Dr. Rebecca Cacho. For donations through check or deposit, account name is St. Scholastica’s College Manila, BDO account number 4580-000-210. If the donor is not based in Manila, inform the BDO manager that the deposit is for relief operations and have your fees waived.
You may then email your transaction receipts to email@example.com
for proper acknowledgment.
- Lingap Gabriella Manila, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at 35 Scout Delgado St., Brgy. Laging Handa / 25 K-10th Street, West Kamias, Quezon City. Contact 374-3451 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Tarabanagan, Tara Bangon of the Bicol University (CU) College of Science Extension Office along with partner-organizations are accepting donations at the G/F BU College of Science Building 2, Legazpi City. Contact the ff for inquiries:
JONATHAN JAIME G. GUERRERO – 09175928610
JOHN JERVIE ALCERA – 09179270262
MELLIE MORCOZO – 09153161527
- Isla Verde in Batangas is also in need of donation. Drop-off point is at Meralco Site, Kumintang, Ilaya. Brgy Captain Arnold E. Briton will bring the goods to the barangay-island through a boat. Contact Briton at 0910-884-3334.
- Operation Walang Iwanan of UP Gawad Kalinga – Los Baños & UPLB USC are accepting donations of relief packages and cash. Contact Cyril (0926)341-9140 or Rohanne (0915)449-0589 for inquiries.
- Oplan Sagip of the University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB) is accepting donations at the UPLB Baker Hall. For cash donations, deposit to: Plantersbank UPLB Branch, Account Name: UPLB University Student Council, Account Number: 017-604-0580. Contact Arthur at 09054155616
- UP Cebu SC and UP Katilingban Han Leyteño Ngan Samarnon ug Biliranon, contact Darl Santos of KaLeSa-Bi and Ynna Bisnar of UPC SC – 09434116336, 09328637303
- Ramon Aboitiz Foundation, Inc. is accepting donations in cash or kind at 35 Lopez Jaena Street, Cebu City. Contact Edwin Marfil (local 510) or Totits Ocampo (local 204) at (032) 418-7234 for inquiries.
- YUPPIES Care Ministries of the Grace Baptist Church of Cebu City, Inc. is accepting donations at the 628B Happy Valley Road, Guadalupe. Contact Jaspher Obiña at 09231500219, 09183484294, or 09177149679 for inquiries.
- Lingap Gabriella Bohol, drop off relief goods, medicines, and cash donations at FARDEC Office, Lower Butalid St. Tagbiliran City. Contact (0912)5949170 for more details or tweet @gabrielaphils.
- Operation Yolanda, University of St. La Salle Bacolod, is accepting donations in cash or kind. Drop off point is 2nd Gate Security Office, Center for External Relations, Institute for Negros Development.
- Gawad Kalinga- Iloilo, have ongoing operations for badly hit areas of Panay. You can drop off relief goods at the following addresses:
- Maxximiler Warehouse, Fastcargo Logistics Corp, Lapus Norte, Iloilo
- The Mango Tree Restaurant, Guzman Street, Mandurriao, Iloilo City
- For Cash donations
BPI Lapaz Branch
Account Name: Gawad Kalinga Community Development Foundation Inc.
Account Number 1471000325
Cagayan De Oro
- Liceo Ripple of Hope of the Liceo de Cagayan University is accepting cash donations at the R.N. Pelaez Boulevard, Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City from November 11 to 15. Cash collected will then be deposited to ABSCBN’s Sagip Kapamilya account. Contact +63 (088) 858 4093 to 95 local 231 or +63 917 716 1613 for more details.
- The Rural Missionaries of the Philippines-Northern Mindanao Sub-Region (RMP-NMR) Inc. is accepting donations at RMP-NMR Inc, Kalinaw Lanao Center for Interfaith Resources, 0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde, 9200, Iligan City. For inquiries, call +63 (63) 223 5179
Please let’s do what we can do to help…