- When I was a young boy, I always sleep next to my Tatay and my youngest brother next to my Nanay.
- He used to sing what I used to call “Pangmatandang song” (oldie’s song) but later in life, I came to appreciate these songs most especially now that he’s gone singing this song with my Nanay (wherever they are).
- Whenever he go out-of-town or just coming back from work, he always got some souvenirs or treats for his kids.
- Every time I’d go back to Manila (for college), he’d secretly hand me money (aside from my allowance) ❤ It’s as if my Mom doesn’t know about it. LOL
- When I am dancing in our living room, he’ll dance with me and we’ll do this weird super-awkward “pangmatandang” dance!
- Our cinema visits in Baliwag way back when I was about 8 or 9! It was the most awesome thing ever!
- I’ll walk with him sometimes when he’s got to go to work.
- Every time he walks out from the living room or start pacing when the Ginebra team are losing their game.
- When he dances with my Nanay.
- I just missed him so bad – his love and just being there for me and for the rest of our family.
Goodreads Reading Challenge
I’ve been blogging since 2007 and as you may have noticed, I’m mostly doing book reviews now, but I also write just about anything, really – discoveries I’ve made on and offline – movies, TV shows, politics, my travels, toys, rants etc… I consider this my safe space online and I am happy to share it all with you.
For any inquiries, kindly leave a comment or email me via firstname.lastname@example.org
In Or Out
Paddylast Inc. claims no credit for images featured on this site unless otherwise noted. All pictures and media belong to their rightful owners. There is no copyright infringement intended. If you are a copyright holder and wish for credits on your images, please let me know, and I will be glad to add them. If you feel that I have materials on this site infringing your copyright material, don’t hesitate to get in touch with me, and I will remove it immediately.
Please note that this blog is reader-supported. When you buy through links on my site, I may earn an affiliate commission via Amazon Associates Program. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
I also earn a commission, at no additional cost to you if you purchase a product through one of the affiliate links or ads displayed on the website