The Philippine Fashion Week S/S 2012 ended on a high note with tons of support from the public and the press and I am glad to present to you my top 10 favorite collection of the season!
10. Ulysess King – He’s very good in colors and I love those scuba jeans and reversible jackets! I love fashion innovation!!! Good Job!!!
9. Eric De Los Santos – Prints, leather, feathers – a phenom collection!
8. Norman Noriega for Grand Allure – I am super in love with the black and gold palette that he uses to give the illusion of different feminine shapes. His pieces are red carpet perfection!
7. Derick Hibaler – I am super inlove with all his jeans! They’re so modern and looked incredibly expensive!!
6. Chris Diaz – This is probably the collection that will be a total hit in the summer, they’re fashionably chic, trendy and just very modern!
5. Gerry Katigbak – The color that he uses and the thoughtful details of every line are just perfect on the runway!
4. Arnold Galang – I love his concept that it is almost avant-garde but chic at the same time!
3. Gerswin Qua for Grand Allure – I just love the details of her gowns, it’s like McQueen meets Tisci’s. There is something Givenchy-ish about those layer and textures.
2. Michael Cinco – His pieces are truly phenomenal! I am in so much awe with the glass (?) layering in some of his pieces. A true master of his craft!
1. Sassa Jimenez – Her collection has got to be my favorite collection this season! Her pieces are very whimsical, young, fresh and fun! And who could resist those prints?!
photos via stylebible.ph - please visit site for full collection